Add your Finstro card to Apple Pay.
Adding your card to Apple Pay is simple.
Here’s how to get started.
- On iPhone, open the Wallet app and tap the “+” sign.
- For Apple Watch, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select “Wallet & Apple Pay,” then tap “Add Credit or Debit Card.”
- On iPad, go to Settings, open “Wallet & Apple Pay,” and select “Add Credit or Debit Card.”
- On MacBook Pro with Touch ID, go to System Preferences, select “Wallet & Apple Pay,” then select “Add Card.”
- Log into Finstro App and select the Card icon from the menu.
- Select your Finstro Card, Tap on the Add to Apple Wallet and follow the prompts.
- Read and agree to the Finstro with Apple Pay Terms and Conditions.
- For security purposes we may ask you to call us: or we may send you a verification code via SMS.
Protecting your details. Every time.
Apple Pay is secure
Every Apple Pay transaction is authenticated with Face ID or Touch ID – all unique to you (for purchases over $100 you may need to enter your card PIN at the terminal).
Keeping your money safe
However you choose to pay, we take fraud protection very seriously. We look for any unusual activity and take steps to protect your account. You can see your Apple Pay transactions in the INC.C app, and the last 10 transactions made on the device in the Apple Wallet app.
Need more information?
*Check here for a list of compatible Apple Pay devices.
How to set up Apple Pay
How to use Apple Pay
Manage the cards that you use with Apple Pay
Apple Pay security and privacy https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT203027
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Ready to Apply?
Have an active
Be registered for GST for at least
Have a clean